Monday, March 3, 2014

a walk in freezing weather

Mommy says we're strange dogs - Dorothy and I.  We love to play outside when it's cold in the snow or rain but if it's cold and dry we'd rather stay inside. That's exactly what's been going on over the past couple of days since it got cold here again.  So cold that the stairs froze, became slippery and looked like this:


Baxter poodle blog

That's why whenever mommy let us out to go potty we haven't dilly or dallied, we just do our thing and run straight back inside where it's nice and warm. We were going on day three without a walk but then this morning mommy said we had cabin fever and were driving her crazy so she layered up and dressed us too (something Dorothy HATES hahaha) and made us go for a walk to 'get rid of our energy.'  I didn't mind.  Once I had my sweater on, I was ready to brave the wind but Dorothy complained all the way about having to wear a coat and be outside.  The only time she stopped crying was when her feet were washed and she was at home on the couch again. I have to roll my eyes at this, girls!


Baxter poodle blog


Baxter poodle blog


Baxter poodle blog


Baxter poodle blog


Baxter poodle blog
my ear was blowing in the wind!


Baxter poodle blog
that's better


Petsmart dog sweater
Dorothy couldn't wait to get home



No comments:

Post a Comment