Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas presents from Aunty Amy

In my last update I told you guys about how Aunt Amy gave me the best Christmas presents this year and I wanted to show them to you as well!  I love her so much!

Here's me opening the first present!  (Dorothy's still waiting for hers)

Ripping the paper off is my favorite part

Dorothy got to her present first (even though she started after I did) - it was a stuffed animal

I got one too!

After lots more ripping and a big mess, turns out we got:


The boy (for me) and girl (for Dorothy) versions of the same toys
plus

A travel bed to take on trips with mommy and daddy

Dorothy's made herself comfortable already!

We also got pig ears! YUM. 
I can't believe the amount of presents I got!  I must have done something extremely right this year for this lot.  Although, mommy's hidden most of them away already because she says she wants them  to last and knows they won't as long as they're readily available; I'm ok with it because she left snoopy out for me.  He was my fav:



Dorothy's was the pigs ear which she took down the hall and chewed all night:


It really is the most wonderful time of the year! I hope all the other dogs get as many presents as we did and that every dog has an Aunty Amy like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment